Wednesday 27 June, 2007

Brands of Pantaloon Retail India


The complete list of retail brands created and promoted by Pantaloon Retail India Ltd across various retail segments.

FASHION: Pantaloons, Central Big Bazaar and Fashion Station

FOOD: Food Bazaar

GENERAL MERCHANDISE: Central Malls and Big Bazaar

SPECIALITY RETAILING: All , Blue Sky

HOME: Home Town, E-Zone, Furniture Bazaar, Electronics Bazaar, Collection I and Mela

BOOKS AND STORES: Depot

COMMUNICATIONS: M- Zone and Converge M

WELLESS: Star and Sitara

E-TAILING: Futurebazaar.Com

FOOTWEAR: Show Factory

LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT: Bowling Co, Rain, Bollywood Café, Chamosa, Fuel, Sports Bar, Food Stop and Your Kitchen.

source: Reliance Retail

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified strategicbrand.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://trendytopicsni.info/forum].[/url][url=http://trendytopicsrt.info/forum].[/url][url=http://thehottesttopicslu.info/forum].[/url]